Saturday, January 19, 2008

Tuesday Journal Page


Brrrrr......still quite cold here.
We got up early and went to the gym. I was happy to notice that it is a bit lighter now.Moving right along....towards Spring. I will wait until mid afternoon to go out and run!
The picture I took yesterday of my journal page did not come out well so just a moment ago I got out in the garden and took a few more shots.....brrrrr......better this time, better light.
I used a copy of my drawing for the bird, collaged some circles (magazines), shapes cut from my own papers, watercolors, a gold marker (Pen-Touch), distress inks, stamps and Stazon pads.


2 comments:

Nemo said...

Really beautiful collage! I like it as your whole blog. Thanks a lot for your kind words on my blog. Nobody had written anything about my english so I was terribly worried thinking: "I must be making a lot of horrible mistakes".
Now, I´m calm, thanks...
And I hope the blogsaver works hard! Good luck!

franswazz said...

Nemo, thank you for the visit and the compliment(coming from an artist like you) Where did you learn English?
I wish I could speak Spanish as well as you speak English!