Sunday, February 10, 2008

Working on Journal Page, Promising view in the Garden,





I am having such problems with this one, I should give it up, it probably was a fiasco from the start but I am......a hardheaded woman (see my profile) and it is fun to find little solutions here and there even if the end product is not great! Learning is a great reward, so I'll keep working. I went out in the garden,prompted by someone's post earlier, to see if I could discover a promise.....I did, friends, Spring is not so far away any more. Ah..I almost forgot: one little jewel of a berry surviving winter...and hungry beaks.

1 comment:

Dale said...

Well you know what they say. There are no mistakes with these things, there are simply learning of things that don't work.... or something like that. Someone far more intelligent than i once made a quote of something like that, that i have now forgotten how to word haha. However, i still find it applicable here.