Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Day we Shook Hands



Is it great? No, but I made substantial improvements and learned a few things as I went along, but, oh, the frustration at times!!!So I"m content and eager for the next project. One of the things I learned (actually it was more "re-learned") is that sometimes you have to let go of your original idea and move with the flow, happy accidents and all...Of course you all know by now how stubborn I am.... On the running front, I saw my podiatrist today and I was overjoyed to be able to tell him that finally I had 2 or 3 runs without any problems...almost perfect in fact, so I'm on my own from now on... He is my age and said "oh, if only I could have half of your energy"....he does not see me at the end of the day.

4 comments:

marie said...

Yes, it's better like that! Very good! And next time you see Barack Obama tell him that he's great dixit tasseur!

Charlie said...

Are you going to La Jolla too?

franswazz said...

No, Charlie, I will go to D.C. with him later on...end of March I think.
And he is back tomorrow evening just in time for dinner!

Charlie said...

That's wonderful! I love short trips and then returning to my favorite place of all, my home.The older I get, the more I like being home. :-) It is actually quite cool in La Jolla in the winter, so I hope there is a warm streak for him, as I'm sure the change would be nice. D.C. - one of my favorite places in the world! In fact, had I no children, I'd be living there or in San Francisco!