Friday, February 1, 2008

Not New Paintings...


The last few days have been somewhat hectic and I have to admit that I am not in the best of mood. Whenever I am not able to spend time in my studio for a while, I become gray, the corners of my mouth drop drastically, the light in my eyes dims, I am more prone to sarcasm, criticism, pettiness, snappiness (?). I drink, I eat but I am not merry...lol...(well, almost). Today was not wasted though, I got to see and hear Barack and scream like a teenage girl. I even got his attention at the end by approaching close to the exit line and in spite of my bantam stature (Steve would say petite), when I shouted "French women for Obama" he immediately replied with a smile "bonjour" and shook my extended hand. Back in my studio I worked and worked 2 full hours but produced less than mediocre results.....Oh, the frustration! I have hope for tomorrow. So for now here is a grid of paintings and paintings details that date to a few years ago.

No comments: