Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Journal Page

Acrylic, gel pens, fabrics,paper, stamps, gold marker. I just bought another 2 of these black field sketch pads. I love them for my journals.
I have been working on that last batch of papers but things have been slow to develop...I know why: not enough sustained length of time, way too many interruptions, some my own fault.
This year I am doing my Christmas shopping mostly online, what a relief...I absolutely hate the crowded stores.
This Sunday eve we will be having a small party so I am thinking.....FOOD, glorious FOOD!!!!And we will make the champagne punch that we made for the MZA Party last Saturday, it was just ....supernaturally scrumptious. Chambord liquor, Cointreau, cognac, and of course champagne and some non-alcoholic other liquids...O baby!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Neat Site!

franswazz said...

KK,
Do you blog?
Thanks for the visit.