Sunday, November 25, 2007

Visit with Friends in Santa Fe, Camera...

In the morning yesterday, catastrophe, my camera is out of order, kaputt, cassee, irreparable . Of course I must tell you that it had fallen twice before, yes twice: a few days ago, dropped it myself but seemed ok thereafter until Em dropped it (only a few inches) on the kitchen counter(slipped her fingers). Then it decided that it had had enough and went into an irreversible coma.
So I was not able to take pictures in Santa Fe....grrr...grrrr....This story has a good ending since I had bought an insurance that included exactly that....acts of clumsiness and they gave me a brand new one in the evening!Alleluia!.............
We had a wonderful time with our friends Betty and Murray from Colorado, DavEm (that's David and Emily) at the Cowgirl Cafe. Virgin Marys flowed freely and soon the tongues went into overdrive.No, don't think for a second that we need the fuel...
Betty is a wonderfully talented painter, (http://bettyrosspaintings.com/index.htm) Murray, equally talented is a Director/Playwright, Renaissance Man, bon vivant. I hated to say goodbye.


No comments: