Saturday, November 3, 2007

Use My New Stamp for Papers




I finished carving the stamp today. I had more problems than I thought I would when I proofed it: lots of tiny dots, missed areas here and there and at first it printed with horizontal lines, don't know what caused it.
I ended up using the finest grade sand paper to smooth them out, it seemed to help.
Still a lot to do before I leave for Tennessee on Thursday (another workshop). I have to find a motif for a 10" stamp!!!
On the running front, my left foot has been acting up a bit since Tuesday. I still went for my run on Thursday and did a tempo run, probably not smart!

1 comment:

marie said...

je commence à comprendre pourquoi je ne voyais pas de résultat immédiat après le workshop. Fabrication de timbres maison! bravo!

totoche