Monday, November 19, 2007

Stress Fracture, Journal Page, Diablo, Coconut, Glass of Wine




"You probably don't have a stress fracture", my podiatrist said after looking after this new batch of x-rays. Yay!!!
One more week in my silly looking black (at least a neutral color) bootie, one week in my regular running shoes and we shall see. Then I will have him cast me for a new pair of orthotics, might as well try his!
Last year my ex, (podiatrist that is) had a pair done for me (price tag $450)....with the wonderful outcome that I developed plantar fasciitis in BOTH feet....after weeks and weeks of continued stress, anxiety, visits to the chiropractor (my last, well almost, hope), I tossed them out and then found myself healed soon after, go figure....Well, enough of that uninteresting stuff.....
Here is my last journal page, our cats Diablo and Coconut, a glass of wine...

1 comment:

marie said...

Joyeux anniversaire, Steve, et plein de bises de France.