Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Somewhere in Tennessee......


Pretty darn cold here...
I certainly hope that I am going to benefit from this whole expedition! The plane from Chicago to Chattanooga was a tiny machine, kind of like a toy.
Anne made a mistake about the date and she will have to drive here tomorrow morning to start teaching at 9am.
My room is very pretty,large,4 windows, yes 4, you read correctly, plenty of space to work in the evening. I have installed the computer and emptied my suitcase.
The bathroom across the hallway is right now being heated by a tiny portable heater which I turned on full blast...in the hope that I will then have the courage to take a shower!
Hopefully by tomorrow, I will have something more interesting to show than a beautiful and cozy bedroom somewhere in the middle of nowhere....in Signal Mountain, Tennesse, no offense to Signalmountainians.....

No comments: