Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Of Mess in Studio, Little bird's Foot.....





I will have to try to make some sense out of all of this...daunting job indeed, years of accumulating small finds on the roads, pods, samples of sand collected in the Southwest, seeds, pumpkins stems, exquisite rusted whatevers, etc...Will wait a little longer....
Found this tiny little foot which I rescued from.....yes, you guessed it that creature with green eyes and white fur, aptly named Diablo and whose picture you can see a few posts down!!!(Measures 1"3/8 wide by 1"1/8 tall, or for my metric friends 3,5cm par 2,5 de hauteur)
To my great shame (just kidding) I decided not to give it a decent burial but to keep it and admire its delicate design......not thinking at the time that some day it would delight my viewers' eyes........correct?

No comments: