Saturday, March 1, 2008

What Good Girls!



It is a real joy to go to the coop knowing that a treasure is waiting...But I found out that Soizik(ette) perhaps annoyed at finding a traffic jam on the highway to the nests, decided quite a few days ago to go out into the yard and find another quieter place to lay her eggs: under a pile of discarded old junky furniture, cardboard boxes,etc. I bent down on my knees this morning and I discovered a pile of a dozen eggs or so. It did not take me long to add an extra nest to accommodate her. I had been too distracted lately to notice that I was missing her eggs...since we have enough to give away.

2 comments:

kecia deveney said...

awww, cute! let's see a pic of Soizik!
kEcIa

franswazz said...

Hi Kecia, merci for your visit, just posted a pic of Soizik (also name of my best friend in Paris). Can you believe I have 5 dozens eggs in my fridge right now? Today I am treating my neighbors and friends.