Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lunch in Santa Fe









Wonderful: beautiful sunny day with already many tourists, many tempting goodies of all sorts and a super delicious lunch at Pasqual's. The passion fruit creme brulee was pure extasy. We always get a kick out of the marvelous saying "panza llena, corazon contento"...of course I totally agree. Pour mes amis français et qui peut-etre ne comprendraient pas "ventre plein, coeur content"....qui n'est pas d'accord?
For those of you who might visit Santa Fe: Do not miss Pasqual's!

2 comments:

Dale said...

Wow! If i am ever in Santa Fe, i will definately swing by there. A perfect creme brule is worth any trip... and a passion fruit one? that sounds wonderful :)

franswazz said...

Let me know if you indeed are coming to Santa Fe.
It was so delicious....I have to have it again but right now I am watching my waistline because we are into running season and races are coming up soon....sighs...sighs...