Thursday, September 20, 2007

Where Have I been all this Time?


I can't believe I have not found the time to write something but the truth of the matter is that I was deprived of my favorite computer, the monitor suddenly gave up. Just got a new one (refurbished, courtesy of Dell) via DHL yesterday morning. O Joy!
I need to try to get some warm bodies to navigate to my blog at some point, sometimes before the end of this century....
Latest news: I have been very occupied with my mentee, Norma who suffers from PTSD in a bad way. Her psychiatrist recommends a dog which is just what she really wants. We are working on it, someone we saw Tuesday said she has one, a little girl, part chihuahua part Lhasa Apso (spelling?) and she just should not work yet so she is very frustrated. She was craving for a Taco Bell experience so Tuesday I took her there. As soon as she got her first bite I could hear hm...hmm, loved every bite!
I wanted to learn how to sell on eBay so I did it. I listed just 1 item, a mixed media painting that I did in 1997....sold! But I really did not make any money on it, just gained the experience.
Above is a picture of it, "At The Market"

No comments: