Wednesday, September 26, 2007

More Journal Pages....and a Cup of Tea




I am super excited because I had a visitor from Spain on my blog.
Other reasons:
1- Soon, very soon, I am leaving to go to Art & Soul in Portland and , my dear husband Steve is coming with me, how wonderful is that? I have not been a student in some 20 years, rather I was on the other side:-)
2- I already have been checking online about Portland restaurants...yum...yum...yum.
There was an article today in the New York Times, what timing! It seems that I will be able to indulge in some of my favorite French delicacies like...........................snails, otherwise known as escargots in the culinary jargon.
3- I have a race this Sunday
4- My tea is delicious and, by the way you are invited to gaze into my cup, yes, the one I am sipping slowly right now.

No comments: