Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Having Fun on Blogger

I have changed colors, fonts, added a picture in my banner, so much fun!
Drunk already 2 cups of tea, just a beginning!
I WILL spend productive time in my studio when I come back from my lunch meeting sometime after 1pm.
Yesterday I accomplished something I had wanted to do for a long time..............listing an item for sale on eBay, scary, but it is done, looking good, I learned a lot.
As to what to sale, that was another question. I looked at old paintings, collages, etc and finally decided on something I could happily live without...LOL A folkartsy type of painting/collage on canvas, done probably in the middle 90's, naive, student quality, bad student quality but I know with certainty that someone will like it, " a chacun son mauvais gout"!
More pictures coming...

1 comment:

kecia deveney said...

you love your tea, huh? i just bought some really colorful tea bags (in a box) at Marshall's that i thought would be cute to make a garland out of! i'll post pics when i make it! thought it'd be cute to use in my display booth.