Saturday, September 29, 2007

About the Beef, 5K Race Tomorrow Morning, Soon the Balloon Fiesta




Yes, the Bourguignon turned out great but today not much food since I am racing tomorrow and I noticed that I had gained a little these past few days.....I'll make up after the race, believe me.
I still have my journal page to do before I call it quit for the day. I have not been able to spend much time on them since the arrival of my French relative.
Also it is soon going to be panic on the Rio Grande as I scurry around getting all my supplies together for Art & Soul....I have not even started!
And it is Norma's birthday Monday (she is my mentee) and Steve and I are taking her out for a nice lunch....which means of course time away from packing.
Last thing: the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta is almost upon us, here are a few pictures from last year. The weather did not cooperate and after a few balloons took off it was cancelled, that day I mean.

No comments: