Saturday, April 12, 2008

About Running.....First Leaves....Flowery Skirt and Red Pants




Yes, I ran today 79 minutes, first time in almost 2 years. Of course I was a little tired when arriving home and thirsty and I could feel my left hip but I am so happy. This next weekend we have a 5K race.
The garden is starting to put on airs ....lovely tender scarlet leaves, and tender green too and tulips and tiny white sweet scented woodruff flowers making a carpet upon which my feet will not walk!
And the lily of the valley is showing tiny and cute greenish buds.
So I am feeling better and went uptown and could not resist a new summery flowery skirt....and a pair of red pants...yes...your eyes are fine...I wrote "red pants", so there!
I send you all many tender thoughts.

6 comments:

marie said...

Ah enfin, c'est magnifique tout ça, on aimerait y être (avec toi bien sûr). Quant aux flowery skirt and red pants, bravo, je suis sûre que c'est du dernier bon goût, et ça va te revivifier l'esprit en même temps que les jambes.

Un conseil de ta soeur cependant : épargne les un peu tes jambes, elles ont besoin de tenir debout encore un long moment.

A thousand of kisses from CISSETEUR

franswazz said...

Ma douce,
Thank you for your bonne visite et commentaires.
@ gars sont venus vendredi pour nettoyer notre petit "pond" que nous avions delaisse cet hiver....si bien que tous les poissons flottaient....tu vois cela...
L'eau est claire mais aucune vie la dedans, il faut recommencer presque a 0.
Bon mais c'est une promesse de vie..de beau temps...de chaleur...d'espoir.
Et toi tu bosses. C'est bien.

franswazz said...

je voulais mettre 2 gars!

franswazz said...

Benoui, Marie......mais j'ai encore couru today 40 minutes.
Demain repos... pour mes jambes en tout cas

Charlie said...

What a yard! Did you and Steve create this beauty yourselves? WOW!

franswazz said...

Hi Charlie,
We had someone draw the plans with our input. She also helped with decisions about some trees, placement of rocks and bushes. They did the big jobs and the rest was mostly my work.(decision on perennials,vines including "clematises", bushes and planting of all those somewhat smaller items). I got some help planting our roses from my son David.
We had the swimming pool(where the lawn and ponds are now) filled.
Now I should be dividing irises etc..but I have been neglecting the garden. Hopefully this year I will be better.