Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Off and Running...well, not really!

Yes, I have had my 1st day of workshop with Anne Bagby and I already have learned a bunch, so happy...
I had homework to do, 1 to 3 drawings of faces, I did 1, given the fact that:
1- We had dinner in an absolutely marvellous restaurant "Paley's Place" and, well, you know, we had to quench our thirst...Just wonderful!
2- I am TIRED
3- I am OLD
4- I am WRINKLED..........O, no, that has nothing to do with the above, right????Time to go to bed!
But before I go to lalaland:
Met Kecia yesterday and I was not disappointed, she is tall, thin and beautiful BUT a really genuine nice girl.
Also met Nikki, Lisa, Mary, Sandy, all great persons.
Hugs to all, well all the above and a few more but not exactly all, if you know what I mean.....

No comments: