Friday, October 12, 2007

Of The Season of Fall, New Girls and Painting






I am supposed to be in my studio working but but but.....
First again I want to say that Autumn here is just splendid, glorious days of warm sun, iridescent light and gentle tumble of golden leaves....and a pumpkin landing on our wise man's head.
Very exciting news for the family, the arrival of our 3 new girls.....3 months old or so I was told.
2 whites and 1 brown! Beautiful composition, they are vigorous, alert, talkative....already.
Finally I thought that I really should make an effort to upload some art pictures so here are a couple of paintings I did a while back.


1 comment:

:: creative brand strategies :: demand generation :: said...

YOUR work is breathtaking! thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog - I'll be sure to visit again.