Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Here we are all Installed in our Room at the Sheraton!

Steve is behind his computer and so am I.
Trip was uneventful but for the last minute rush trying to get it all together at the house.
So we left late.....but made it in time at the airport.
From the plane Portland looks very nice and green but all shrouded in a monotonous dove grey.
Doves are nice though! And the wind......but at least so far it is not raining.
Steve and I are worried about our waist line and so have decided not to pig out every evening so as not to undermine too much our running form....This morning at the Denver Airport I indulged in scrambled eggs Benedict with 1 quart of some nauseating looking whitish sauce with brownish little pieces all over: turned out it was tasty crumbled sausage.....I am ashamed of my little self, I ate A LOT of it!!!!
We shall see what we shall see....YUM YUM YUM, Portland has wonderful restaurants: Le Pigeon, Carafe, Clyde Common, Paley's Place to name a few.
Will post later, alligator!

No comments: