Monday, June 16, 2008

Frustrated to the MAX!

I have been trying to upload photos for this post...that is supposed to be "the Wedding"....but, NO, "zat is impossible, Madame!".....Picasa is messed up! I think it's Picasa...not me doing something stupid....which would not be so unusual, but I have been doing this now for a long time and so my conclusion, after trying many times, is that THEY are....disabled!
More later, now REST and then...more REST!
Davem are on their way to San Francisco for their honeymoon...via Phoenix...Los Angeles, etc.
Before leaving David came to bring something here and announced that it was expected to be 113 degrees today in Phoenix. For my French followers it is something like 45 degres!
aie..aie...aie
The wedding was just beautiful, magnifique, etc...more later when I CAN UPLOAD PICTURES! grr......grrrr......

No comments: